Fixed Heating Issue in Lenovo A6000 Plus, A6000 and A7000 : Lenovo mobile sales are increasing day-by-day on online store like Filpkart, Ebay, Amazon. This is because features embedded in Lenovo Smartphone series with low cost grabbed many users towards it. Lenovo A6000 was released with Android Versions Kitkat 4.4 into market. Recently Lenovo A6000 plus and Lenovo A7000 released into market with Lollipop Android Os 5.0, 5.0.1. Recent Lollipop 5.0.2 update fascinated many users. Luckily Lenovo got a feature of upgrading Android Os.
On upgrading your device will be updated with Lollipop 5.0.2 Android Operating system. Awesome look and interface turned handy with upgrade, Along with these there are some issues which makes users distaste Lollipop 5.02. upgrade. How ever our staff successfully solved some of the issues like Contacts sync Issue in Whatsapp, Call Log Issue, Install Google Play store Apps issue, Third party launchers Issues.Updates : Problems after Upgrading Lenovo A6000, A6000 plus, Lenovo A7000 to Lollipop 5.0.2. In this tutorial Iam going to show How to solve Heating issue in Lenovo A6000 Plus, A6000 and A7000 .
Solved Heating Issue in Lenovo A6000 Plus, A6000 and A7000
Here are the Heating problems from Lenovo A6000 Plus users after updating for Kitkat 4.4 to Lollipop 5.0.2 :
- When I use net It starts to become heating.
- Lenovo A6000 plus become very hot even in standby mode sometimes.
- When I connect to charger charging doesn’t happens only battery heating is observed in Lenovo A6000+.
- I need to remove Battery first and Switch Off my Lenovo A6000 to charge my phone. Instead of charging gets heated
Whatever the heating issue in Lenovo A6000 plus . One of our staff holding Lenovo A6000 plus got this problem after applying this trick. There is a relaxation with this Heating problem on Lenovo A6ooo plus . Hoping not only for Lenovo A6000 plus it might works for also Lenovo A6000, Lenovo A7000. Follow the steps carefully to fix Heating Issue in Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A7000.
Best App to make Free video Calls on Pc : Imo Messenger for Pc Whatsapp Free Video calling
Follow below Steps to Fix heating problem in Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000
Note : Before performing below mentioned steps you are required to take “Backup of your Phone settings, Contacts to your SD card“. Click on the link to take phone backup. Soon you complete backup follow below steps.
- Primary step is to Switchoff your Lenovo A6000 plus Smartphone.
- Press volume up, volume down and Power button simultaneously (at a time).
- Now you can see Android booting options menu on your Lenovo A6000 plus screen.
- Now Move through the options by using buttons Volume up and down.
- Stop at “Wipe Cache Partition”. Select this option by clicking on Power button.
- In the same manner select “Wipe data/Factory Reset” option too.
- Now select “Reboot system now”
- Your Lenovo A6000 or Lenovo A6000 plus smartphone will reboots now.
- Now go to settings and Restore all your data and contacts.
After performing above steps your cache load will be cleared. This is a small trick to Fix Heating issue in Lenovo A6000 plus smartphone get relaxation from heating problems. Still your facing heating Problem in Lenovo A6000 plus post in comment our team or our reader base will assist in Fixing heating issue in Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Lenovo A7000.